1) No Restaurant Assessment (Bonnet Bucks) may be used for tipping.
2) Bonnet Bucks expire at the end of the season for which they are issued.
3) Bonnet Bucks are accepted in the food service venues only.
4) Bonnet Bucks cannot be reissued if lost.
5) No member, renter and/or guest shall bring food under the tent or into the restaurant while food service is open for business.
6) No member, renter and/or guest shall bring beverages under the tent while the Sand Bar is open for business.
7) No person under the age of 21 shall be allowed under the tent after 8:00pm on Saturday evenings. This will be strictly enforced.
8) The Restaurant dress code is as follows: No beachwear is allowed. Only appropriate dress is permitted. Footwear is required per order of the Health Dept.
9) The Sand Bar dress code is as follows: A shirt or cover-up is required whenever there is an event in the pit. Footwear (including flip-flops) is required.
10) Items from the dinner menu may be delivered to one's unit at the discretion of the Restaurant.
11) The Snack Bar, the Sand Bar & Grille, and/or the Restaurant may be closed at the discretion of the Management.
12) Reservations are not accepted on Pasta night.
13) No doggie bags will be allowed on Pasta Night.
14) Anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited from sitting at the bar at any time.
15) Smoking of any kind is banned at the table area of the pit at all times.
16) Per Rhode Island State Liquor Laws, no one under the age of 21 shall be served alcoholic beverages. The policy of the Bonnet Shores Beach Club is to require a photo identification for all persons requesting alcoholic beverages. Bonnet Shores Beach Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who, in the judgment of the Management, is intoxicated and may close the bar if warranted.
17) Anyone in an intoxicated condition may be refused service and may be asked to leave the Club at the direction of the Manager. Failure to comply will result in being removed by the Narragansett Police Department.
1) All BSBC facilities are for the exclusive use of owners, members and their guests. Any function that is booked must be sponsored by an owner of the Association. The unit owner sponsoring the event will be responsible for the actions of his/her guests at all times. That owner assumes all responsibilities including payment of all fees, repair cost in case of damages, and proper operation of the event.
2) Function areas are the Restaurant and the Sand Bar. No function, other than a wedding ceremony, will be allowed on the Beach. Function guests are confined to the particular function area.
3) The function areas are available for private functions whenever those areas are not opened to the general membership or whenever the Board and the Management shall decide.
4) Owners must coordinate function requests with the Club Manager and Restaurant Manager.
5) All functions shall be scheduled 30 days prior to the event and the function fee shall be due 30 days prior to the event.
6) Any rental equipment rented for an event will be the responsibility of the unit owner.
7) At the discretion of the Management, unit owners may use club equipment for their events. Owners will be responsible for all lost or damaged equipment.
8) Space rental fee: For a function for less than 50 people - $250; 50 people or more - $500; over 200 people $750.
9) Cancellation of an owner's function due to an Act of God shall not be the responsibility of the Bonnet Shores Beach Club. The owner's sole remedy in the event of such a cancellation shall be to reschedule the event at another time acceptable to both the owner and the Club.
10) Bonnet Shores Beach Club is the only licensed authority to provide, sell, and distribute alcoholic beverages during a function. Owners, members, and guests are not permitted to bring any alcoholic beverages into the private function areas.
11) The restaurant is the sole provider of food and beverage. Any exceptions must be approved in writing by the Management.
12) The owner acknowledges, per Rhode Island State Liquor Laws, that no one under the age of 21 shall be served alcoholic beverages. The policy of the Bonnet Shores Beach Club is to require a photo identification for all persons requesting alcoholic beverages. Bonnet Shores Beach Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who, in the judgment of the Management, is intoxicated and may close the bar if warranted. All service shall end 15 minutes prior to the conclusion of the event.
13) Unit owners, members and their guests must obtain management approval before affixing decorations or signage to the beach club’s structure, inside or outside. Any damage will be the responsibility of the unit owner, and they will be billed accordingly.
14) Per Rhode Island Laws, all open flames must be covered (i.e. taper candles shall be covered by hurricane globes). In addition, no confetti, bird seed, glitter or sprinkles shall be permitted. If any of those items are used, violators will be charged a $200 janitorial fee. Florist and decorators must pick up accessories at the close of the event or additional fees shall be levied.
15) In case of damage incurred due to the negligence of the owner, of a member, or of a guest, charges shall be levied to the owner.
16) Unit Owners, members and their guests shall be responsible for the removal of all accessories, gifts, etc. at the conclusion of the event. Violators will be charged a $200 janitorial fee. The Bonnet Shores Beach Club is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
17) All entertainment, including musicians hired for functions must receive approval from the BSBC Board of Directors.
18) All live entertainment must end at an hour which is in accordance with our liquor license.
19) At the discretion of the Club Manager, an additional fee shall be levied for the hiring of security guards when needed.