1) No one shall enter the pool area unless a lifeguard is present.
2) Passes shall be presented upon entering the pool area. Only members and their guests are permitted to enter the area.
3) No person under 10 years of age shall be allowed in the pool or pool area without a parent, guardian, or baby-sitter. Baby-sitters must assume full responsibility for the child in their care at all times while in the pool area.
4) The first 20 minutes of every hour, on the hour, shall be designated as adult swim. During this time, children are not allowed in the pool, to sit on the edge of the pool, or to sit on the stairs entering the pool. Children who do not abide by these rules shall first be warned and, if the warning is not heeded, shall be required to leave the pool area during future adult swim times.
5) Members and guests must rinse off before entering the pool.
6) Diving is prohibited.
7) Running on the pool deck is prohibited.
8) Boisterous and/or rough play is prohibited in the pool area.
9) Glassware is prohibited in the pool area. Violations will carry a $25 fine.
10) Flippers, face masks, and snorkels are prohibited in the pool.
11) Noodles shall be allowed in the pool only during swim lessons and during adult swim.
12) Jeans and/or cut-off jeans are not considered acceptable pool attire and shall not be allowed in the pool.
13) Any child who is not fully potty trained and still requires the use of diapers must wear swim diapers and swim pants. Children must be diapered before entry to the pool area and swim diapers and swim pants must be clearly visible. Failure to adhere to this policy shall result in an automatic imposition of a $500 fine.
14) A child who is wearing a ""bubble"" must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. All other flotation devices are prohibited."
15) Personal belongings are not to remain in the pool area.
16) Lounge chairs are available on a first come, first served basis. Chairs may only be held for a person who is currently swimming.
17) Persons appearing to be intoxicated shall be denied admission to the pool area.
18) Persons with skin infections or contagious diseases shall not be allowed in the pool.
19) The pool may be closed at any time by the Management.
20) The lifeguard is the sole authority at the pool and is allowed to make any rules at his/her discretion at any time. He/she shall be allowed to remove anyone at anytime according to all pool rules, including but not restricted to a time out.
21) Registration for swim lessons will be open to Owners from Opening Day to May 31st. After May 31st registration will open to all members.
22) No child may be signed up for more than 1 class.
23) No changing of diapers is allowed in the pool area.
1) No one shall use a court longer than one hour without offering it to another.
2) Court use shall be on a first come, first served basis.
3) Proper footwear shall be worn at all times.
4) Management reserves the right to adjust these rules if abuses arise.
5) Basketball players must yield to tennis players.
6) Adjusting the height of the basketball nets is prohibited.
7) Sitting on the tennis nets is prohibited.
8) Tennis lessons supersede casual play.