1) Only deeded owners that have an activated membership may purchase guest passes. Guest passes must be purchased in person. Guest pass purchasing rights are not transferable, nor shall any letter or other such document be accepted as a transfer of those rights.
2) Only deeded owners will be permitted to obtain guest pass refunds. Refunds will only be given to the owner of the unit for which they were purchased. Every guest pass refunded will be subject to a $1 processing fee. After 4pm passes are non-refundable. Refund requests are only accepted through Sunday, September 29, 2013. Passes held after that date will have no value.
3) No guest passes shall be sold at the gate. All passes must be purchased in advance and must be completely filled out with the guest’s full name. No nicknames or initials shall be used. Any pass not filled out properly will be rejected. No adult guest shall be allowed admission until he has presented a valid picture ID to the gate staff. Any attempt to run the gate will result in a $100 fine to the unit owner.
4) The following rates apply (for all ages) for the purchase of daily guest passes:
Monday - Thursday - $8
Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays - $16
Sundays before July 1st and after Labor Day - $16
Sundays between July 1st and Labor Day - $24
July 4th - $24
July 5th Special Event Pass - $30
Monday - Thursday After-4pm - $1
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holiday After-4pm - $8
There will be no After-4pm passes on July 4th or 5th.
For this purpose, Holidays are Memorial Day and Labor Day.
5) A band will be affixed to the wrist of each guest by the gate staff. Every guest shall wear the wristband at all times while at the facility. If a guest refuses to wear the wristband at the gate, he shall be denied admission. If a guest is found on the premises without the wristband ON HIS WRIST, he shall be escorted off the premises.
6) On weekends and holidays, a member must be present at the Club to hand deliver the completed guest pass to the gate staff before the guests will be allowed access. The gate staff will not accept a guest pass from a guest on weekends or holidays. The correct number of guest passes must be presented to the gate staff in order for the guest to be granted admission.
7) Daily guests may not visit the Club more than eight times during any one season. Of the eight visits, no more than four may occur on weekends and/or holidays. The fee for each visit beyond eight per season and/or beyond four per weekend will be $50, regardless of age or day. The only exception to this rule is the House Guest Pass.
8) Any person who serves a unit owner in the capacity of care-giver, nanny, baby-sitter, driver, companion, etc. shall be required to have either a guest pass or a seasonal membership pass.
9) The total daily guest pass allotment (before 4pm + after 4pm) for each unit should not exceed the number of entitled memberships for that unit. Bathhouses & Mini-Double Bathhouses – 4 guests per day; Double Bathhouses – 6 guests per day; Cabanas – 8 guests per day; Live-in and Deluxe Live-in – 10 guests per day. The charge for each guest pass used beyond a unit’s daily allotment is $50, regardless of age or day.
10) Unit Owners and persons residing at the same address as any unit owner shall not be admitted as a daily guest. The fee for this visit will be $50. Unit owners and persons residing at the same address as a unit owner are required to activate a Membership Pass if they intend to visit the club at any time.
11) If additional memberships have not been activated, a unit owner may opt to exchange an entitled membership for 50 Voucher Guest Passes valued at $400. The voucher guest pass may be used at any time during the season (except on July 6th). Vouchers are non-refundable and expire at the end of the season for which they have been issued.
12) Unit owners are responsible for the conduct and actions of their guest and any damages resulting.
13) The house guest pass is intended to accommodate those unit owners who have visitors at their home for an extended period of time. A unit owner may purchase a House Guest Pass valid for 14 consecutive dates for a specifically named person. That person may not visit the club on a daily guest pass before or after the house guest pass is issued. The non-refundable $175 House Guest Pass may be purchased only once, per season, per guest. The House Guest Pass may not be divided or used for anything other than one specifically named person for 14 consecutive days. No exceptions. To purchase a House Guest Pass package, unit owners must complete the appropriate request form.
14) A package of 50 daily guest passes shall be issued at no charge to the two deluxe live-in units and to the four live-in units. These passes shall be issued when all assessments have been paid. The daily guest passes issued in this allotment are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There will be no parking fee for these 50 guests. Any additional guest passes needed must be purchased and used according to the rules above.