1) A member car will be defined on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays as a car which is driven by a member and which has a BSBC parking sticker. A member car will be defined on weekdays as a car with a member in it. All other vehicles will be defined as a guest car and will pay the parking fee which is appropriate to the particular day.
2) Parking is permitted only where a parking space is designated by the painted lines.
Parking in unauthorized areas will result in towing at the owner's expense and the following fines:
-Double Parking or parking in a no parking area shall result in a $25 fine.
-Failure to display a member sticker or a guest tag shall result in a $25 fine.
-Unauthorized vehicles parked in handicapped spaces or in a fire lane shall result in a $100 fine.
3) One parking sticker will be issued per driving-aged member with a valid vehicle registration in his name. In other words, each member will be eligible to receive only one parking sticker which will be issued upon presentation of a valid vehicle registration. If a vehicle is leased, the lease agreement will be required. Stickers shall be affixed by the Beach Club staff to the driver’s side of the vehicle.
4) All vehicles MUST STOP at the gate to be checked in. Failure to do so will result in a $100 fine.
5) Only member cars (cars with a BSBC sticker and driven by a member) will be allowed to enter the parking lot before 4pm on all Sundays and Holiday weekends from July 1st through Labor Day weekend.
6) No vehicle which occupies more than 1 space will be allowed to park in the parking lot.
7) Any vehicle without a parking sticker shall pay to park and must display the parking tag issued. The fee schedule is as follows:
$5 Monday - Friday; $15 Saturday, Sunday, Memorial Day, Labor Day; $20 July 4; After 4pm $5 everyday except July 4.
8) There will be no parking fee Monday through Friday after Labor Day.
9) Any vehicle without a parking sticker will pay the parking fee and be given a 1 day parking permit that must be displayed.
10) No vehicles of any kind shall be permitted on or about the beach area, whether for parking or launching or loading boats or other equipment without the express written permission of the Board.
11) Anyone moving any of the parking signs shall be subject to a $100 fine.
12) Any member or guest driving at an excessive speed in the parking lot will be subject to a $100 fine and possible ejection from the Club. Excessive speed shall be the sole determination of the Management.
13) All entrances to the parking areas must be kept clear to assure access for all emergency vehicles.
14) Unregistered vehicles, trucks, trailers and boats are not allowed in the parking areas.
15) The parking lot shall not be used as a track for mopeds.