The Board of Directors is committed to alleviating the overcrowding at the Club and to ensuring the privacy and security of the facility. Please review and observe the following rules.
1) Each unit shall be accorded a finite number of entitled memberships according to the following schedule: Bathhouses & Mini-Double Bathhouses - 4 memberships; Double Bathhouses - 6 memberships; Cabanas - 8 memberships; Live-in and Deluxe Live-in Units - 10 memberships
2) Deeded Owners must activate one of the entitled memberships.
3) Once an entitled membership is activated, any other person residing at the same address, regardless of age, must be given an entitled membership until all entitled memberships have been activated. A person residing at the same address of a unit owner will not be allowed as a daily guest. If a member has an infant child (under the age of 1), the child must be given a membership pass.
seasonal memberships (2, 3, 4, or 5 respectively) may be purchased for
However, additional seasonal memberships may be purchased for persons permanently residing at the home of the owner at the discounted price of $300 if, and only if, all of the original entitled memberships were given to persons permanently residing at the home of an owner. Proof of residency must be shown.
Moreover, additional seasonal memberships may be purchased for persons under the age of 1 permanently residing at the home of the owner at the discounted price of $25 if, and only if, all of the original entitled memberships were given to persons permanently residing at the home of an owner. Proof of residency must be shown.
5) Proof of permanent residency is required for all persons in a unit whenever any additional seasonal membership is activated. Accepted as proof of residency for an adult: valid driver's license, RI senior ID card, Social Security statement, Medicare statement, recent utility bill. Accepted as proof of residency for a child: child's birth certificate accompanied by parent's driver's license
6) No unit’s entitled or additional membership passes shall be issued until and unless the unit has a zero balance.
7) Every member shall carry his membership pass at all times. The Security Staff shall roam the facility; members shall be required to present the pass upon request.
8) In the event that an owner/member does not have his key in his possession, there shall be a $5 fee to open the unit. There shall be no charge for the first occurrence per unit per season. The unit will only be opened when security has checked ID.
9) There shall be a $100 fine for facilitating a trespasser.
10) In the event that an owner/member does not have his pass in his possession upon arrival at the gate, the gate staff will issue a temporary pass for the day.