1) The facility will close at 1am Sunday through Thursday and 2am Friday & Saturday.
2) No person shall engage in threatening, violent, or tumultuous behavior.
3) Owners shall be responsible for the actions of entitled and additional members, renters and guests.
4) Vandalism and stealing shall not be tolerated. Any member or guest caught vandalizing or stealing shall be suspended for the remainder of the season. The cost for repair and/or replacement shall be charged to the unit owner found responsible for said member or guest.
5) Each owner shall keep his/her unit in a good state of preservation and cleanliness. Perishables may not be kept in the units any longer than their intended life. Failure to comply will result in a health and sanitation problem. The cost of cleaning up such a failure to comply will be passed on to the unit owner.
6) Water-closets and other water apparatus shall only be used for the purpose for which they were built. Depositing sweepings, rubbish, rags, paper, ashes, sanitary products or any other such materials into them is prohibited.
7) The walkways and entrances of the buildings shall not be obstructed or used for any purpose other than ingress and egress.
8) There shall be a 42" clear, unobstructed path from the railing toward the cabana on all decks."
9) No owner shall request any employee of the Association to do any private business during working hours.
10) Guns and other weapons are prohibited from the premises.
11) Anyone in an intoxicated condition within the premises of the Club shall be asked to leave the Club. Failure to do so shall result in being removed by the Narragansett Police Dept.
12) A member wishing to enter the facility for the purpose of processing his registration and receiving his picture ID must present at the Gate his picture ID from the previous season. Failure to present said ID will require the purchase at the Gate of a Pre-Season Temporary Pass for a fee of $5 (regardless of age, day, or time). This fee will be reimbursed the same day it was issued upon the processing of the new ID. Only one $5 reimbursement will be made per member. The Pre-Season Temporary Daily Pass System will be effect through the third Sunday in June.
13) In season, a temporary pass is available if a member does not have his/her membership card in his/her possession upon arrival at the gate. The gate attendant will issue the temporary pass upon verifying that he or she is a member in good standing
14) Every member must stop at the gate and must present his/her membership card in order to pass through the gate. Failure to do so shall result in a $100 fine. Every member and/or guest shall present his membership card/wrist band when entering the pavilion from the beach.
15) Lost membership cards shall be replaced only after the proper forms are filed and upon the payment of a replacement fee.
16) No hats and/or sunglasses shall be allowed in the ID photo. New ID photos shall be mandatory once every three years.
17) No bicycles or similar vehicles, surf boards or similar devices, grills, toys or other personal articles shall be allowed to stand in the common areas.
18) Storage containers shall be allowed only against the cabana wall. They shall not be permanently secured to the deck.
19) No tables, chairs, or shades shall be secured to the railings and/or to the awning poles.
20) No tables, chairs, and/or umbrella stands shall be permanently secured to the deck.
21) No tables, chairs, and/or lounge chairs shall be removed from the common areas.
22) All trash must be wrapped before being placed in the trash containers. All recyclables shall be placed into the proper containers.
23) Pets are not allowed on the premises. Anyone found with a pet will be fined $25 per violation.
24) Feeding the birds is strictly prohibited and will result in a $25 fine.
25) No changing of diapers is allowed in the pool area, in the pit, or on the main deck.
26) Whistles are strictly prohibited anywhere on the premises.
27) Running on the decks is prohibited.
28) Ball playing and Frisbee throwing shall be allowed only on the beach itself on the ocean side of the boardwalk at the discretion of the Lifeguards and/or the Management.
29) The use of rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or similar devices is prohibited on the premises.
30) Climbing the awning poles or the deck railings is prohibited.
31) The volume of radios, CD players, or televisions must be kept at a level low enough so that it will not be heard by neighbors on the beach.
32) Musical instruments are prohibited.
33) No abusive or profane language or breach of the peace, including loud music, shall be allowed.
34) Footwear must be worn at all times on the decks.
35) Anyone under the age of 16 shall be considered a child and shall be subject to the rules set forth herein for children. Anyone 16 years of age and over shall be considered an adult.
36) No food or drink shall be allowed in the Logo Loft.