1) No one is permitted on the dunes.
2) Glassware is prohibited on the beach. Violations will carry a $25 fine.
3) No holes shall be dug deeper than 12 inches. All holes must be filled in before leaving the beach.
4) Persons wishing to use the beach area for picnics, parties and/or social gatherings of any kind shall notify the Management of their intent in advance. Users shall be responsible for clearing the area.
5) Boat moorings can only be used with the consent of the Bonnet Shores Fire District Harbor Master. As a Fire District taxpayer, a unit owner may apply for an existing mooring in the Bonnet Shores Fire District.
6) Infaltable flotation devices are prohibited.
7) No beach toys, floats or other equipment shall be allowed to remain on the beach area overnight.
8) Tents shall be allowed on the beach at the discretion of the Manager.
9) Items permitted on the beach by the Board shall be secured so as not to cause a nuisance or a hazard.
10) When directed by the Board, Management, Lifeguards or any agents acting on behalf of the Board, all persons shall leave the beach with all of their equipment so as not to cause a nuisance or safety hazard during storms.
11) Cleaning fish or shellfish shall be prohibited on or about the beach area.
12) Surf boarding shall not allowed anywhere on the beach.
13) Swimming shall be allowed only between posted red flags when weather conditions so dictate.
14) When conditions dictate that no swimming shall be allowed, to do so would be done at the swimmer’s peril.
15) No vehicles of any kind shall be permitted on or about the beach area, whether for parking or launching or loading boats or other equipment without the express written permission of the Board.
1) There shall be no cooking on the beach until after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and until after 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays. When cooking is completed, one must remove all debris and restore the area to its original condition.
2) There shall be no open fires on the beach.
3) No cooking equipment shall be allowed on the beach within 10 feet of a wooden structure.
4) No cooking equipment shall be left unattended at any time.